Nice Pak International is committed to building its reputation as a high quality, reliable supplier, achieving the greatest degree of customer satisfaction, becoming the best and being recognised as – THE wet wipes business.
The Company is aware of the effect our operations has on the environment and recognises that Environmental Management and Sustainability Practices are an integral part of our overall Business Culture. We are therefore fully committed in conducting our activities with due care and diligence to the Environment and to ensure continual improvement in achieving a high standard of Sustainable
To minimise environmental impacts concerning our activities, products and services, we shall:
- Consider environmental sustainability issues in all our business strategies and initiatives.
- To develop, set and plan environmental objectives that align with Nice-Pak’s Six Global Sustainable Pledges.
- Prevent pollution, reduce waste and minimise the consumption of resources including water and energy.
- Comply with applicable compliance requirements and other requirements to which the
- Company subscribes which relates to our environmental aspects.
- Consider the wider global impact of all our activities including those of our suppliers, customers and other stakeholders.
- Influence our suppliers, customers and third parties with consideration to life cycle impacts of their aspects and activities.
- Ensure end-to-end responsible sourcing through supply chain engagement and use of naturally derived, renewable and circular materials whenever possible.
- Promote the circularity of single-use plastics by design and material innovation and in turn reduce the risk of environmental pollution at product end-of-life.
- Educate, train and motivate employees to carry out tasks in an environmentally responsible manner and ensure that a continuous professional development strategy remains core to our business goals.
- Educate and engage with customer / consumer to increase awareness of responsible end-of-life performance, including flushability, recyclability and compostability.
- Encourage biodiversity.
The Company is committed to the continual improvement of our environmental performance and protection of the environment. This policy will be communicated to all staff, contractors and suppliers and be available to the public through selected media.
JOB TITLE: Managing Director
DATE: 27 January 2021